How to become a member of the club?
You need to fill out this form Application for admission as a member of the Buben Club. You need to print out this form or get it at the reception.
Then write to firstname.lastname@example.org and plan a meeting with the concerned person.
Bring max 2 devices with you which you want to
connect to the internet(Usually phone and laptop), filled form and ISIC/CTU
card(Opencard/Lítačka are also accepted)
Registration usually takes 10 mins.
Internet will start working in 1 hour after the registration. After this, you will have a free 14 day trial of the membership. These 14 days serve as a time to pay your membership and to try out the club benefits(gym, study room, etc.). We recommend paying as soon as possible since the payment can take up to 3 days to process.
- 200 CZK – club membership
- 800 CZK – club membership + internet
- 1200 CZK – club membership + internet + access to the gym Plus navíc v orignále
- Number of the bank account: 99913060/2010
- Variable symbol: You will receive this in your registration email
- Note for the recipient: “First and Last Name”
- You will receive variable symbol and additional information in your email, please check your SPAM inbox.
The payment is only possible to do by a bank transfer. If you don’t have an account or only have foreign one go to a bank and personally fill in the transfer information.
You will receive an email(Check SPAM inbox too) confirming the payment and change of the status as a member of the club. If the internet is not working after 3 or more days after you paid – contact registrar.
Membership is only valid for one semester!
Winter semester – valid until 1st March(Money sent during February counts for the next semester)
Summer semester – valid until 1st October(Money sent in September counts for the next semester)